Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A warm and friendly welcome is sure to greet you on every visit to the Lawns. We have super friendly and helpful staff who are more than happy to help with whatever you may need.
We do great pub food at a fantastic price and boast a huge drinks menu. Whatever the reason for your visit, from lunch with friends, tea with the whole family or dinner with your partner, you’ll have a good time with us.
We have a function room available to hire as well for those special occasions, weddings, christenings or even a family get together.
If you’re joining us in the warmer weather, dine alfresco and take a seat in our outdoor area, or come and join us inside. We’ve got plenty of space.
If you’re hungry we’ll soon end that. Our menu is full of delicious food and our portions are generous. We’ve also got everything you need to quench your thirst.
We know you’ll be impressed by our drinks menu. We have everything from draught lager to bottled craft beer, not forgetting our great range of wines and spirits that include cocktails.
We’ve got lots going on too. From weekly pub quizzes to monthly karaoke and band nights, there’s always a fun to be had on a visit to the Lawns.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus